Any serious foosball fan needs a foosball table. Makeshift foosball tables won’t do you any good. Though quite cheap and reliable to some extent, DIY foosball tables might lack in a few critical areas. The only alternative you have in upgrading your game is a quality foosball table. Talking about quality, sportcraft foosball tables will surely not disappoint.
There’s a variety of foosball tables up for grabs on the market. In most cases, buying something expensive may not always be the best option. The same can be said for those that like to go cheaper. In short, getting the right table is more than just the price. It’s all about the measurements, play style, and features. But how do you weigh your options so as to strike a good deal in a foosball table? For a perfect answer, please read through the buying guide below.
Table of Contents
- Listing the Best Sportcraft Foosball Tables
- 10. Foosball Table Competition Sized Soccer Arcade Game Room football Sports
- 9. American Legend Charger Foosball Table
- 8. Playcraft Sport Foosball Table
- 7. EastPoint Sports Newcastle 54-Inch Foosball Table
- 6. Sport Squad FX40 Foosball Table
- 5. Trademark 20-Inch Foosball Table
- 4. Hathaway Playoff Black/Green Soccer Table
- 3. EastPoint Sports League Pro Foosball Table
- 2. Giantex Foosball Soccer Table 47″ Competition
- 1. KICK 55-Inch Foosball Table Royalton
- Sportcraft Foosball Buying Guide
Listing the Best Sportcraft Foosball Tables
10. Foosball Table Competition Sized Soccer Arcade Game Room football Sports
This is a competition sized sportcraft foosball table; an ideal choice for intermediate to more advanced players. The table is fabricated from medium density fiberboard and sports durable chrome-coated steel rods. There are 8 rows with 11 players on each team. Two cup holders are included to let you enjoy your drink as you play.
9. American Legend Charger Foosball Table
This table has 3/16-inch MDF top and hollow chrome rods optimized for durability and smooth play. The table measures 52 inches long and includes 8 rods. Laminated legs provide a sturdy support ideal for the more vigorous plays. This sportcraft foosball table sports a beautiful walnut finish that will liven up your space.
8. Playcraft Sport Foosball Table
This table is built for fast paced foosball plays. It sports an MDF top that provides a smooth and durable play surface. There are 8 rods made of quality chrome-plated steel. Leg levelers come in handy to even out the table. The table includes 3 foosballs.
7. EastPoint Sports Newcastle 54-Inch Foosball Table
Looking for a sportcraft foosball table supporting multiple players? This table might just be the perfect choice for you. It’s a 54-inch competition size table designed for 2 to 4 players. You get a luster finish that resists wear and tear for maximum durability. The 8 rods are designed for fast paced action plays. Leg levelers are included to even out the table.
6. Sport Squad FX40 Foosball Table
This is a table-top foosball table; one that’s optimized for portability. The table measures 40 inches and is fabricated from MDF. There are 6 chrome-plated steel rods sporting 9 players on each side. A 3-goalie design makes this foosball tables a perfect option for fast plays.
5. Trademark 20-Inch Foosball Table
Kids have a chance to enjoy a game of foosball with this table. It’s a compact 20-inch table-top sporting 4 rows. Two soccer balls are included and you get easy ball return feature for added convenience. This table is lightweight so it can be carried and stored with ease.
4. Hathaway Playoff Black/Green Soccer Table
The durability of the playing surface in this sportcraft foosball table is one you can depend on. It’s made of thick MDF and stretches 40.5 inches long. There are 8 rows and a 3-goalie configuration for fast paced plays. This table has 13 players on each team and includes L-shaped legs optimized for stability.
3. EastPoint Sports League Pro Foosball Table
This is a quality foosball table designed for high-performance plays. It’s a competition size table sporting rob style players. There’s a ball return feature that makes the table ideal for fast paced games. The legs are adjustable to keep the play surface level.
2. Giantex Foosball Soccer Table 47″ Competition
The composite construction used in this table means that it’s built to last. It sports an MDF frame with a PVC cover for extra smoothness in each play. The rods have a hollow design and are 8 in total. The table comes with two balls.
1. KICK 55-Inch Foosball Table Royalton
Get plenty of play surface with this foosball table. It measures 55 inches; the longest in our list. It’s an elegant table optimized for durability. The table has an 8-row configuration with 11 players on each team. 5-inch levelers come in handy to ensure that the playing surface remains even.
>>> Read more: Best Ping Pong Tables
Sportcraft Foosball Buying Guide
* Skill Level: Who’s the table for? A child, teenager, or adult? Kids do great with a cheaper, table-top foosball table. Intermediate players are better off with mid-level tables while advanced players need a high-quality, regulation size model.
* Table Materials: You want a table that’s built to last. Consider ones crafted from composite or wood. As for the rods, settle for those made of steel with a protective coating.
* Table Legs: For stand-alone foosball tables, consider those that allow for leg adjustment to create even playing surface.
* Goalie Setup: Foosball tables have different configurations. Advanced players are better off with a one-goal setup while fast paced plays do well with a 3-goalie setup.